Heater & Furnace Repair Services in King of Prussia
Keeping Homes Heated for More Than a Decade
Avanti Plumbing, Heating & Cooling Inc. is a locally owned and operated company dedicated to the comfort of our community. Our skilled team has been providing high-quality heating solutions to King of Prussia, and all of Montgomery County for over a decade. We treat our customers like family and guarantee fast and reliable service, using only the highest quality products. We proudly specialize in same-day repairs, so you are never stuck waiting for service when you need it most. If your heater isn’t performing like you need it to, don’t hesitate to contact our friendly and knowledgeable team today!
Call our heating pros at (610) 609-7797 for reliable, same-day heating repairs.
Signs Your Heater Needs Repairs
If you are not familiar with your heating system, knowing when it is time to call a professional can be tricky. The warning signs below are clear indicators that your next call should be to Avanti Plumbing, Heating & Cooling Inc.
- Odd smell: If you notice a musty smell coming from your heater, it could be an indication that you have a dirty or overworked filter. Other smells, like that of Sulphur, could signal a larger problem, like a gas leak. If that is the case, call us immediately at (610) 609-7797.
- Higher heating bills: If you start to see your heating bill go up even though you haven’t made any changes to your heating habits, it is a sign that your system is not heating your home efficiently. This could be because you have an older unit, or that your heater isn’t powering on correctly.
- Insufficient warmth: Cold or lukewarm air coming from your heater is a clear sign that something is wrong, but tracking down the cause of this problem can be difficult. An expert will help you decide if this cool air is due to a faulty pilot light, leaky duct, or malfunctioning thermostat.
- Odd noises: Most heating units come with an accompanying hum, but if you start to hear banging, rattling, or scraping noises, it could be a sign that your heater has a loose or malfunctioning component.
- Age of system: This isn’t an observable sign, but should be listed none the less. According to the National Association of Home Builders, the average heating system lasts between 15-20 years. If your system is that old or older, have a professional run an assessment. This can help you determine if you only need simple repairs, or if it is more cost-efficient to replace the unit entirely.
High-Quality Heating Repairs Done Right
At Avanti Plumbing, Heating & Cooling Inc., no repair is too big or small. Our heating experts can tackle repairs on boilers, heaters, and furnaces and will happily offer honest advice on how to keep these essential pieces of equipment running smoothly for years to come. Our technicians are the best in the business and undergo extensive training, so we will always have answers to your burning questions. In addition to our quality workmanship, we are committed to treating your home with the respect it deserves and wear boot coverings before starting our service so your space is left spotless.If you are experiencing a heating issue, call our heater repair pros today! Dial (610) 609-7797 for same-day service. Or, fill out our easy, online form .
The job was completed quickly, professionally and the communication was superb!- Stephanie P.
Will definitely call Avanti again.- Dan L.
They explained everything to us and let us know exactly what they were doing!- Kathleen S.
Able to identify and solve problems that other plumbers in the area were unable or unwilling to do- Scott H.
The team at Avanti are truly exceptional.- Ed W.
Highest Quality of Workmanship
Every detail matters. We make sure your heating or plumbing not only functions well, but also looks good aesthetically.
Up To Date Training
At Avanti, our experienced technicians stay up to date with the latest technology with on-going training.
We Treat Your Home Like Our Own
Our technicians are held to the highest standard. We wear booties before entering the home, and make sure the work space is left spotless.