Indoor Air Quality Services in King of Prussia
Experts Also Serving Montgomery County
Do you ever feel like the air inside your home is not as fresh as it could be? Does your allergies or asthma act up when you’re inside? You may be suffering from poor indoor air quality. As a full-service company dedicated to exceptional customer service, Avanti Plumbing, Heating & Cooling Inc. offers indoor air quality solutions you can rely on.
Our King of Prussia indoor air quality services can improve your health and well-being. Call (610) 609-7797 today.
Signs of Poor Indoor Air Quality
According to the Environmental Protection Agency, the air inside of your home is more polluted than the air outside. When particles enter your home through your clothing, shoes, or an open window, it can be difficult for them to escape. Imagine all the pollen, dust, mold, and bacteria that you are exposed to every day and how those can be repeatedly circulated through your ducts.
Common signs your indoor air quality might be compromised include:
- Accumulation of dirt or dead insects in the vents
- Weak airflow
- Unpleasant odors
- Stuffiness in the air
- Increased allergy symptoms
Should you notice any of these in your home, schedule an appointment with our King of Prussia indoor air experts. We offer a range of proven solutions including air filtration, air purification, UV lamps, dehumidifier/humidifier, and more.
Common Causes of Poor Air Quality in Your Home
Identifying the source of your home's poor indoor air quality is half the battle. Once we know what we're dealing with, we can quickly and efficiently deal with the problem. Some of the most common sources we deal with on a regular basis include:
- Dust & dust mites: Dust and dust mites can build up over time and often accumulates in ventilation systems, creating a growing hazard.
- Pet dander & pollen: If you have pets at home, then you know just how big of a problem dander can be. It's a similar story with allergies, and you need to remain proactive to prevent it from becoming a problem.
- Cigarette smoke: Smoking is incredibly hazardous to your health, and if you smoke indoors, it can linger for far longer than most people realize.
- Mold & mildew: This is most common in homes where there's a problem with excessive moisture in the air, which is often caused by additional problems with ventilation or even your AC unit.
- Pesticides & household cleaners: While chemicals can be effective solutions to pests or stains, they can cause their own set of problems if not properly cleaned up or taken care of after use.
Latest Technology for Custom Solutions
Since 2006, we have been solving indoor air quality problems for homeowners throughout Montgomery County. We understand all the ways that your system can rotate contaminants and how even the setup of your home could facilitate this. Preventative measures with regular maintenance are the best ways to ensure the safety of the air you breathe. At Avanti Plumbing, Heating & Cooling Inc., our King of Prussia indoor air quality specialists can start with a thorough inspection of your home using the latest tools and technology and provide the appropriate solution for your unique needs.
We bring modern solutions to your air quality problems. Schedule a service at (610) 609-7797.
The job was completed quickly, professionally and the communication was superb!- Stephanie P.
Will definitely call Avanti again.- Dan L.
They explained everything to us and let us know exactly what they were doing!- Kathleen S.
Able to identify and solve problems that other plumbers in the area were unable or unwilling to do- Scott H.
The team at Avanti are truly exceptional.- Ed W.
Highest Quality of Workmanship
Every detail matters. We make sure your heating or plumbing not only functions well, but also looks good aesthetically.
Up To Date Training
At Avanti, our experienced technicians stay up to date with the latest technology with on-going training.
We Treat Your Home Like Our Own
Our technicians are held to the highest standard. We wear booties before entering the home, and make sure the work space is left spotless.